Dr. Edward Beyer was born on the south side of Chicago and raised in a family of six children in the southern suburbs of Chicago.
In 1987 he graduated cum laude and fourth in his class from the National College of Chiropractic In Lombard Illinois. The next year, 1988, Dr. Beyer opened his Clinic in Tinley Park. He has served over 11,000 patients in the Chicagoland area since 1988.
Dr. Beyer resolved to dedicate his practice to the treatment of chronic conditions– such as autoimmune disease, Fibromyalgia, and thyroid dysfunction that were not being successfully treated with the traditional therapies. To do this Dr. Beyer has logged hundreds of hours in post-graduate study of functional blood chemistry analysis and metabolic testing, functional neurology and nutrition. Dr. Beyer is a board eligible chiropractic neurologist with the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies.
Post Graduate Work
- Post-doctoral Mastering the Thyroid certification
- Masters class- Functional Neurology & Functional Medicine
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Trained in Eyelights®
- Functional Blood Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology
- Neurotransmitters and the Brain certification
- Autonomic Dysfunction
- ADHD and Developmental Disorders
- Vertigo/Balance Disorders
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Rehabilitation
- Neurologically specific adjustment techniques
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Charter member of the International Association of Functional Neurology Rehabilitation
Dr. Beyer continues to serve as an example to his patients by following a strict workout schedule that includes weightlifting & cardiovascular work, taking supplements faithfully, keeping a gluten free diet and routine chiropractic care.
Dr. Beyer is a big believer in education and the notion that knowledge is power. With this attitude he sets out to educate his patients and people in the community that there is an alternative approach to treating chronic conditions.