Dr. Edward Beyer was born on the south side of Chicago and raised in a family of six children in the southern suburbs of Chicago.
In 1987 he graduated cum laude and fourth in his class from the National College of Chiropractic In Lombard Illinois. The next year, 1988, Dr. Beyer opened his Clinic in Tinley Park. The next 25 years brought great growth to his family and his practice. He has served over 11,000 patients in the Chicagoland area since 1988.
Dr. Beyer resolved to dedicate his practice to the treatment of chronic conditions.– such as autoimmune disease, Fibromyalgia, and thyroid dysfunction that were not being successfully treated with the traditional therapies. To do this Dr. Beyer has logged hundreds of hours in post-graduate study of Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis and Metabolic Testing & Treatment under Dr. Datis Kharrazian, D.C., M.S., F.A.A.C.P., D.A.C.B.N. & Dr. David Clark, D.C., D.A.C.B.N. among many other top doctors. Dr. Beyer is currently enrolled in the Diplomate program for Chiropractic Neurology with the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies.
Post Graduate Work
- Post-doctoral Mastering the Thyroid certification
- Masters class- Functional Neurology & Functional Medicine
- Certified Interactive Metronome Physician
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Trained in Eyelights®
- Functional Blood Analysis
- Functional Endocrinology
- Neurotransmitters and the Brain certification
- Autonomic Dysfunction
- ADHD and Developmental Disorders
- Vertigo/Balance Disorders
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Rehabilitation
- Neurologically specific adjustment techniques
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Illinois Chiropractic Society
- Charter member of the International Association of Functional Neurology Rehabilitation
- Member of Life Changing Care
Dr. Beyer continues to serve as an example to his patients by following a strict workout schedule that includes weightlifting & cardiovascular work, taking supplements faithfully, keeping a gluten free diet and routine chiropractic care.
Dr. Beyer is a big believer in education and the notion that knowledge is power. With this attitude he sets out to educate his patients and people in the community that there is an alternative approach to treating chronic conditions.